Financial Accountmanager (Accountant) Amsterdam
Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
We are searching for a Financial Accountmanager / Accountant (FAM). Our client is a renowned service provider with worldwide offices and 45+ years of experience. The boutique office in Amsterdam has mainly corporate clients in its portfolio and the team is a combination of accounting and legal experienced persons. The communication lines with colleagues and clients are short and considered valuable. As addition to our accounting team, we are looking for a full-time FAM to work in close cooperation with the accountancy & legal colleagues of the team.
Position within the organization
The role of Financial Account Manager is, because of the client work and contacts an integrity sensitive function. Compliance is an important theme within our organization and in the activities that the FAM carries out. A large part of the time the FAM will therefore have to do with compliance issues and activities. Therefore we take extra precautions in:
- Our hiring process: a full pre-employment screening is done before the start date
- Keeping knowledge updated: yearly a minimum of 12 hours in knowledge lunches and training must be invested
- Being open and transparent in all compliance-related activities and in the cooperation
- Conducting client accounts independently and in collaboration with the applicable account team
- Preparing financial statements such as annual accounts and depositing them with the Chamber of Commerce
- Preparing and filing ICLNAT returns
- Reviewing corporation tax returns
- Making budgets and cash flow statements and preparing and filing the BFI benchmark reports to DNB
- Identifying and regularly reporting to the management of complicated issues and situations concerning the companies entrusted
- Independently maintaining contacts and consulting with external advisors (banks, lawyers, notaries, tax consultants) and monitors progress
- Maintaining the company information system, the compliance file and taking care of timely input of corporate file changes.
- Transaction Monitoring for incoming/ outgoing payments
- Attending meetings with clients and advisors
- Debtors collection
- Education Level: BA in Financial Management, e.g. Accountancy or Business Economics
- More than 3 years of experience in administrative work, preferably within the Trust sector
- Good communicative skills and Concise and clear writing skills
- Good knowledge of Millogic
- Good verbal and writing skills in Dutch and English and preferably another European language.
- Financial performance
- Debtor Days
- Financial statements
- Demonstration of high standards
- Escalation of incidents
- Transaction Monitoring
- Client service
- Technical excellence
- Business Development
- Having a minimum of 12- 16 study hours per year for Trust related knowledge sessions, skill development and training
- Working with others effectively
- Client focus
- Accurate/attention to detail
- Results driven
- Good organizational/prioritisation capability
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.