Director Projects and IT M&A (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, München
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Flat hierarchies, high dynamics and quick decisions|You will take over the task as Director Projects and IT M&A (m/f/d)
- An excellent working atmosphere and confidence in your skills
- A range field of experience with creative freedom
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- The technical equipment for participating in mobile work
- Colleagues full of ideas, on eyelevel
Is it time for you to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for a new job that gives you a lot of responsibility and room for your own ideas? Then apply now as Director Projects and IT M and A(m/f/d) in a permanent position in Munich!
* Head of the IT project management and M&A team
* coordination and monitoring of all activities in this area
* Central contact for all areas regarding all topics in the IT project management context
* Financial and capacity management for the assigned cost center
* Continued development of project management standards and assurance of governance for all IT projects
* Establishment and operationalization of the IT project demand and portfolio process
* Strengthen the global team and ensure individual personnel devel-opment
* Responsibility for processes, methods and tools in global IT project management and IT M&A
* Academic degree in business informatics, computer science, industrial engineering, businessadministration or similar
* At least 5 years of successful experience in IT project management (PMP, IPMA or Prince2 certificatepreferred)
* Sound knowledge in commercial contentsuch as budget planning
* Experience in collaboration and management of international teams as well as strong business partneralignment
* Very good command of written and spoken German and English language
* Analytical mindset, ability to work independently and flexibility
* Very good communication and analytical skills
* Ability to mentor and coach others in methods and tool usage
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.