Legal Counsel Germany (m/w/d)
Michael Page International, Berlin
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Globally operating corporation with growing presence in Europe|Legal Counsel Germany (m/w/d) with an international and proactive mindset
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, such as platform
agreements, licences, terms & conditions, service agreements, partnership agreements, representative agreements, license agreements etc.
- Working directly with the sales operations, marketing and procurement teams.
- Ensuring that all agreements are commercially and legally sound and in line with head
- Carrying out negotiations with customers/suppliers, agents etc.
- Managing external counsel and corporate services providers
- Working on M&A projects
- Dealing with any legal issues or requirements of the business.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 7 years' PQE coupled
with a proven ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the
- Excellent academics and good training from a recognised international law firm
- Solid commercial experience
- Multitasking skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Be a client-facing and entrepreneurial team player
- Comfortable working alongside other senior lawyers on complex matters or running their
own matters independently
Globally operating corporation within a highly growing and demanding market. Due to the expanding environment and increasing complexity of commercial projects, our client is looking to hire a new Legal Counsel Germany (m/w/d).
In this role you will be supporting the Group Legal Counsel and supporting the business on a wide breadth of matters. This will include:
An excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join a business as they continue to embark on significant growth plans. They are a leading business within their industry and are looking for experienced individuals who will be able to negotiate, draft and review their key commercial contracts across their functions.
Flexible working is on offer, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.