Michael Page International, Eindhoven
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Management of Engineering team in Automotive industry|Responsible for Engine hardware development
- Communication and cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers, incl. reporting towards management;
- Resource, budget and planning forecasts and realisation according project demands;
- Recruit, mentor and develop personnel. Provide guidance for supervisors;
- Work according DFSS and DMAIC methodology;
- Pro-actively optimise existing and develop new working processes;
- Knowledge expertise expansion to meet future legal and market demands.
- Master's degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering;
- Relevant working experience in automotive environment, preferably in engine and / or aftertreatment domain;
- Strong leader and communicator, able to deal with different stakeholders;
- Experience with leading a technical team and development processes such as Automotive SPICE;
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills and result driven personality;
- English is mandatory and Dutch is preferred.
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus,
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses
Our client is located in Eindhoven and is leading in the automotive industry in Europe. Our client is a leader is the development and manufacturing of commercial vehicles. Included in their core business, are providing sound financial services, development of engines and information technology. Our client is a leading party in the development of low emission diesel engines.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.