Michael Page International, Purmerend
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Be part of an international fast growing company|Help to make strategic decisions and give advice to the management team
- Providing analysis on profitability, cash flows and reports of financial data and business information and work out various scenario's;
- Providing insight on economic and financial issues that may impact the organization's performance in the future;
- Analysing financial data to identify trends, opportunities for improvement and risks;
- Evaluating financial performance of the business by analysing reports generated by the accounting system.
- Advice the business teams by providing financial views for business plans, performance objectives and process development;
- Leading the forecast and budget process and prepare Board Meetings and make financial presentations;
- Ensuring a good working relationship with the Finance team, Heads of Region, Heads of Offices and Finance responsible in the foreign entities;
- Proven experience and track record in international Business Control;
- Master or Bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and being comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done;
- You easily keep an overview and see the bigger picture;
- You are solution-oriented and like to think in possibilities;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are the business-control expert in the company, so you should be able to prioritize, organize and deliver all activities required in your field
- Travel allowance;
- Contribution-free pension;
- performance bonus;
Our client specialises in the worldwide shipment of cars, trucks, trailers and all other self-propelled or rolling cargo.
Operating in the worlds most important trade lanes, our client moves cargo worldwide on modern and technically advanced deep-sea and short-sea RoRo vessels. With the large fleet of flexible vessels used, our client is able to transport all types of vehicles, and also oversized static pieces worldwide.
For more information, contact Mourad Dukali, Finance Consultant, +31651622786 or email your resume
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.