Lexius Search, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland - Netherlands
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Our client is an independent corporate service provider in Amsterdam, providing directorship, domiciliary, accounting, and corporate legal services in the Netherlands. The (boutique) office in Amsterdam has mainly corporate clients in its portfolio and the team is a combination of accounting and legal experienced persons. provide a one-stop solution for foreign companies needing administrative and corporate legal support that complies with Dutch regulations. Always fully up-to-date with ongoing developments in international structures, fiscal regimes, and compliance requirements, we work together with our clients to determine the most advantageous business administration set-up and provide proactive ongoing support. The communication lines with colleagues and clients are short and considered valuable. We offer a challenging, international, and dynamic environment for proactive, studious, and positive team players As an addition to our accounting team, we are looking for a full-time Junior accountant to work in close cooperation with the Senior accountant.
Financial Account Manager / Accountant:
You will maintain the financial administration, compile annual accounts and support the clients with day to day activities of their Dutch entities. You will be supervised by the Senior Financial Account Manager / Senior Accountant and will be part of a team of accountants, lawyers, and supporting staff, with whom you will work in close cooperation.
• Set up and maintain the administration of clients;
• Liaising with clients on financial matters;
• Preparation of statutory annual accounts;
• Filing accounts with local authorities;
• Preparation of periodic reports;
• Assisting with the day-to-day activities of the clients;
• Preparation and filing of VAT reports;
• Liaising with auditors and tax advisors.
• Academic degree in Accountancy, Finance, and Economics;
• 3-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the trust sector, accounting firm, corporate service provider or other financial institution;
• Basic knowledge of and experience with Dutch VAT;
• Basic knowledge of and experience with Dutch GAAP;
• Knowledge of and experience with IFRS (preferred);
• Fluent in English (both orally and in writing);
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and be flexible;
• Responsible and with a proactive attitude;
• Accurate with an eye for detail.
What we offer
• Challenging and diverse job;
• Be part of a fast-growing, ambitious, young, international and dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow within the company.
• Professional development through education plans and courses;
• Salary offered in line with market conditions which matches your knowledge and experience.
• Pension plan;
• 25 vacation days;
• The right candidate will be able to grow into an independent position within our company and work on his/her professional and personal development.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.