Michael Page International, Saint-Merri
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Deputy CEO position in real estate investment management|International real estate group
- LEAD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - define strategies, new vehicles structuring (SCPI, OPPCI, FIA français ou luxembourgeois, Fonds de fonds…) managed by the company. Identify new opportunities and synergies to create new products and dynamise the capital raising (retail, UC, institutional, banks…).
- ESG - Participate to ESG strategy, obtain ISR label, SFDR regulation… Define annual ESG KPIs for Teams, vehicles and investment strategies.
- DIGITAL - propose new IT tools to increase performance & customer experience
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATION, MANAGEMENT, CORPORATE FINANCE
- Our client aims to develop its products range to Investors (Retail & Insitutionals) with new solutions of portfolios' management managed by them
- Our client managed as of today +2bn AUM, 10 SCPI/1 OPPCI and its ambition is to develop « Unité de compte », instituional Club-deal, and SCI.
- Development strategies will cover a wide range asset class (offices, residential, leisure, hospitality, debt, infra and building sustainability).
- Our client wants to increase the capacity of development, adding a Deputy CEO, to lead new products creation, define investment strategies and structure new funds accordingly.
- This position will report directly to the CEO and will be appointed as "Second Dirigeant" near the AMF, will collaborate closely with all Department Director of the Group.
- University degree in Finance or similar, MBA or CFA would be a plus
- 15 years of experience in the real estate investment industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactivity on business/product development
- General Management experience with strong corporate functions background
- Strong understanding and network of the real estate investment business
- Several years of leadership experience at a global level
- Network in the European real estate industry and knowledge across different jurisdictions
- Sound understanding of a broad range of private market asset classes
- Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail and ability to work in a team-based environment
- Hands-on, driven, result-oriented and self-motivated personality
- Ability to work independently and create teams together as a visionary and inspirational leader
- Fluent in French and English, any other European language would be a plus
- Frequent travel in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, and France required.
- Familiar with regulated activities.
- Exceptional languages and communications skills are required
Our client is an international group in real estate investment management. They are a pioneer in real estate management with a focus on direct investment and third-party management with global operations and activities. For their succession planning of the CEO we are looking for a Deputy CEO to take over slowly the operation
Deputy CEO position for our client in real estate investment management
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.