Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- CISO opportunity in a global company|Great career opportunity
- Developing an information security strategy and overseeing the security program and initiatives
- Liaising with business unit managers and process owners for ongoing alignment, ensuring delivery of risk and business impact assessments
- Developing risk treatment strategies
- Enforcing legal, policy, regulatory and contractual compliance
- Promoting a risk -based culture where accountability for information security falls on all employees of the organization
- Issuing information security policies and guidelines, developing information security awareness training programmes
- Optimizing utilization of security resources, ensuring effectiveness of security initiatives
- Developing and implement metrics collection and analysis approaches
- Monitoring security activities, reporting on Information security to executive management
- Liaising with other management process functions
- Leading the InfoSec team and ensure homogeneous deployment of the strategy across the organization
- 10-15 years experience in a similar position
- Solid experience in risk and crisis management
- Solid stakeholder management experience and change management (leading a transformation program from A-Z)
- Leadership skills with people management experience (direct team leadership and matrix organization)
- Open personality with agile mindset, team player, hands-on approach & problem solver, VUCA compatibility
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Our client is an international group of personal care brands.
CISO opportunity in a global company
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.