Electrical Engineer for eProduct Testing (m/f/d)
Michael Page International, Rheinland-Pfalz
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Innovatives global agierendes Unternehmen mit großem Potential|Abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit gepaart mit flachen Hierarchieebenen
- Implementation and support for the validation of electrical products (environmental tests, electrical tests of motors and power electronics, EMC, etc.)
- Electrical test setup regarding the requirements of the client.
- Technical data and content preparation as well as experiment support partly independently, to some extent as part of the team.
- Troubleshooting and adaptation of electrical test setups (circuit diagrams, componentselection)
- Feedback on PCB layouts in close coordination with mechatronics development
- Supporting preparation of test plans for the comparison of electrical products with the design/simulation/tolerance and thermal considerations.
- Completed studies or technician in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Basic understanding of electrical machines and power electronics
- o Understanding of common motor topologies
- o Control of electrical machines
- o Inverter technology
- o Performance measurement systems
- Ideally several years of professional experience in testing for electrical machines
- Technical understanding of bus systems (CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Knowledge of evaluation tools(scripting etc.) is an advantage (Uniplot, Matlab, Excel, etc.)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- Structured and systematic way of working
- Independent and independent action as well as good communication and team skills
- Knowledge of automotive norms and standards (FuSi, A-SPICE etc.) is a benefit
- Hybrid working
- Further education opportunities
- 30 days holiday
Our client is a global product leader in delivering innovative and sustainable mobility solutions for the vehicle market. They are a company of innovators and independent thinkers that brings together talented employees, meaningful work, and amazing technology in a unique environment. Our client constantly work towards their vision of a clean and energy-efficient world. They believe health and safety of their employees are a top priority, they care about their local communities and the global environment. They promote and nurture a diverse and inclusive environment, honors integrity, strives for excellence, commit to responsibility for their communities and the environment, and build on the power of collaboration.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.