Merchandising Manager (h/f)
Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- 3 years of experience in Merchandising position|Excellent knowledge of the Denim Industry
- Set the regional long term merchandising strategy
- Manage the KPI Strategy on Regional level
- Own regional pricing in local currencies to ensure the margin targets
- Drive the regional Product / Marketing calendar
- Facilitate regional sales meetings and account meetings
- Drive product penetration in the market
- Implement Global Mandatory & Recommended Assortment
- Effective recruitment
- Travel to Global HQ
Our client is a global lifestyle apparel company
3 years of experience in Merchandising
Excellent knowledge of the Denim Industry
Fluent in English
Good analytic skills
Team player and results oriented
Coaching and people management skills
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.