Senior Legal Counsel Anti-corruption
Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Minimum 8y PQE with relevant experience in compliance|Excellent level of English
- Ensure that the company meets its regulatory requirements.
- Review compliance related certificates or contractual clauses and participate to the negotiations.
- Develop, maintain and revise policies and procedures related to the company's anti-corruption compliance program, anti-fraud, conflict of interest policies.
- Draft and review the company's Code of Business Conduct.
- Monitor and coordinate with external counsels regarding changes and potential legal issues.
- Control the implementation of the company's policies.
- Communicate and give trainings to other employees.
- Master's degree in law and experience in a law firm and/or legal department of a multinational company at HQ level.
- Previous experience in a compliance area and in the implementation of Compliance programs, of which at least 4 years dealing with compliance matters (anti-corruption, economic sanctions etc.)
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English - another language is an asset.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of anti-corruption in and economic sanctions regulatory frameworks (e.g. Swiss criminal law, Sapin II, FCPA, UKBA). Knowledge of export control, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, or data protection
regulatory frameworks is a strong asset.
- International and multicultural working environment.
- No remote working.
- Package to be discussed.
A multinational company based in Geneva.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.