Operations Team Lead
Michael Page International, Hoofddorp
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Do you want to work in a innovative, growing and dynamic environment? |Do you have experience in a production environment?
- Responsible for all daily operations activities
- Coordinate daily work between different disciplines (production planning, work preparation -
assembly & testing and logistics.)
- You drive the production process to achieve the most effective performance
- Managing, coaching, and leading the team
- Bring new ideas and contribute to the future strategy of the organization
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant operations role experience in the technical manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated ability in operations activities and achievements.
- You are commercially driven, customer-oriented, autonomous, self-starter.
- You have strong communication skills, you can connect and motivate people
- You have a general knowledge of incoterms and general exporting and importing administration.
- Experience with Exact software is an advantage
- Experience in establishing/managing ERP/MRP systems is an advantage
- You have a good command of the English language
- Competitive salary
- 38 holidays
- A position within an industry-leading company
- Flexible work hours
Nissin's beginnings started in 1948 from a small factory in the city of Kyoto, Japan under the name Nissin Dental Material Laboratory. 10 years later in 1958, Nissin began producing dental study models and gradually grew into an entity providing dental education products to customers worldwide. Nowadays Nissin has a strong presence in North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, China and Southeast Asian markets. For over 70 years their products have received passionate support from a wide audience of doctors, professors, hygienists, dental assistants and students from all corners of the globe.
Their most iconic product - Simodont Dental Trainer offers the most advanced dental simulation solution in dental schools all around the world. It is a machine that is able to create a highly realistic virtual reality training environment combining the most detailed 3D visuals with the crispest haptic feel and a vast and flexible choice of scenarios.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.