Planning Manager (m/f/d)
NonStop Consulting, Wiesbaden
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Planning Manager (m/f/d)
My client is an international, well established and reputable manufacturer of UV light-curing adhesives, activating in a wide range of markets from medical technology, electronics and automotive industries, aerospace and many more. This role is perfect for somebody who want to take the career to the next level as the role will offer TL opportunities.
Why joining them? They have a really nice working environment characterised by team-oriented action, plus a great internal and external training opportunities for you to grow and develop.
What tasks await you with us:
- Disciplinary management of the P&F team (6 employees)
- Assignment of material, personnel and production equipment according to production orders
- Implementation and compliance with guidelines and quality standards
- Responsibility for the physical inventory of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods
- Responsible for a safe and clean work environment
What we expect from you:
- Ideally engineering , production engineering or technician background
- At least 5 years of professional experience with personnel management in the field of chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
What we offer you:
- Challenging tasks and projects in an international environment
- Trust-based working time
- A pleasant working environment characterized by team-oriented action
- Internal and external training
Interviews will start asap. Apply today to take the next big step in your career. Send me our updated CV to email@example.com or call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 8139 or ask for Alina Zidaru when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.