Manager Marketing - Acute Care
NonStop Consulting, Deutschland
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Everything we do, we do with a passion to develop meaningful innovations that improve people's health worldwide, Helping people through even the most demanding challenges. We believe that quality and innovation are vital to improving people's health. That's why we work diligently; developing devices, reagents and software to optimise solutions and efficiencies.
If you have a scientific background and looking to break into the commercial sector this may be an interesting opportunity for you. An open and appreciative working environment with flat hierarchies and regular employee development meetings await you.
Manager Marketing - Acute Care
- You will be responsible for managing products from the product lines assigned to you (from the areas of "Acute Care" and "IT Solutions") in the product life cycle, with all related activities and tasks. This includes: Product launch, pricing strategy, support and implementation of product evaluations pre- and post-launch, management of product updates (e.g. software), product monitoring and market observation as well as discontinuations.
- In addition, you develop marketing strategies and plans together with the relevant departments and are responsible for their implementation,
- You initiate, plan and supervise the creation of marketing materials for print and digital applications.
- You will also be responsible for managing marketing activities, campaigns and events in cooperation with sales and the advertising agency.
- You will also prepare market and competition analyses, interpret the results and prepare them for internal communication.
- Your tasks also include the regular maintenance of contacts with opinion leaders and key customers as well as attending product-relevant trade fairs and congresses.
- In addition, you will support the conception and implementation of customer and staff training and ensure a constant exchange of information with the global marketing organisation.
- You will also assist in the preparation of offers and tender documents and coordinate tasks within the business unit.
The Ideal profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor) in a scientific or comparable field
- In addition, you have knowledge in the field of medicine, haematology, or in-vitro diagnostics/lab diagnostics; knowledge in the field of coagulation is also an advantage.
- Experience in marketing or Product management is an advantage
- Good German and good English
- You are in possession of a valid driving licence and are willing to spend about 25% of your working time on the road.
- An exciting working environment in an open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Individual advancement with regular employee and feedback meetings
- Good Home office possibilities
- Long-term perspectives in a sustainably growing group of companies
- Extensive social benefits, such as performance-related annual bonus, capital-forming benefits and 30 days holiday
At our partner NonStop consulting, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter. Get in contact with us using the details below.
Phone: +49 892 109 3363
Internal Extension: 3124
For a confidential discussion about this role, or if you have any questions, Your contact person is Andreas Grogan - Recruitment Consultant - Marketing & Product Management - Germany. See details above
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in Germany, the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.