Account Assistant/receptionist Baar
Lexius Search, Baar - Switzerland
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Desired areas of expertise:
Looking for career opportunities within a dynamic international organization?
Join Our Client!
Our Client is a midsized boutique organization specializing in fiduciary services,
administration and other financial services on behalf of multinational companies, private
equity and real estate firms, private investors, and/or their advisors.
A vacancy has arisen within their office in Baar and they are looking for a
motivated, social, and proactive account assistant/Receptionist
The Account Assistant handles all reception tasks and administrative tasks which include
matters of client companies and supports the team to ensure customer satisfaction. The
Account Assistant is part of a dedicated client team and takes care of the correspondence
and filing resulting from conducting the administration for the clients and performs
· Monitor the progress of ongoing matters. Identify problems and take action (in
consultation with the Legal/Accounting Officers).
· Miscellaneous secretarial tasks, with regard to the allocated client companies
· Develop concepts, and process letters, emails, calls, and faxes (for clients)
· Organize meetings (make reservations, take care of suppliers, facilities,
· Establish authorizations, take notes, and distributes relevant
documentation at meetings.
· Handle signature procedure; check if all signatures and authorizations are in
· Handle administrative aspects of bank accounts (hardcopy and electronically).
· Take care of filing of agreements/bank statements, correspondence, and other
documents and maintain organized administrative files.
· Keep client data and the client database up to date.
· Keep records per account of own worked hours.
· Relevant degree
· Preferably a minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant working experience.
· Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people
internationally, through spoken and written channels, and at all levels.
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
· General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial
· Adherence to procedures.
· Accurate, precise, and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We offer you:
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an
informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with
excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide us with:
1. your curriculum vitae IN WORD in English, no cover letter, please
2. your salary expectation
3. timeslots for interview availabilities (will happen face-to-face in the office of our client)
4. notice period/availability, so as per what date can you start should it come to an offer.
5. travel distance in minutes from your home to Baar
6. names + phone numbers and email addresses of references we can contact, please note we will only seek contact in case it comes to an offer and with your prior consent
7. if you want to work full time if you do not want to work full time kindly mention your availability
8. please note above mentioned requested information is mandatory, failure to provide this information will give cause not to take your application into consideration. You can just kindly answer the questions briefly.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.