HR Manager - English & French fluency
Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Broad range of human resource generalist services to their managers|Talent Acquisition & Talent Development - Keys of the role
- Deliver precise, compliant, HR operations in a timely manner and with the highest degree of accuracy
- Be accountable for talent planning, succession, assessments and HR processes that drive a high performing team
- Work with senior managers across the business on performance management, organisational design, employee engagement and workforce planning
- Coach and advise managers on the full spectrum of employee relations issues across multiple countries
- Partner with managers to support the delivery of appropriate training and development programs
- Use your HR expertise, energy and business acumen to establish a trusted partnership with the business in your region
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Deliver on business-critical HR related projects globally
- Degree qualified, with a professional HR qualification
- French & English fluency
- Experience of working in a remote first organisation
- Demonstrated experience of international HR partnerships
- Able to use data to make informed decisions
- Knowledge and practical application of HR practices and employment law in your region
- Able to prioritise, manage time effectively and work under pressure
- Self motivated, organised, confident, and results-orientated
- A clear focus on accuracy
Our client is an international shipping company.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.