Treasury, Cash and Billing Officer (f/m/d)
Michael Page International, Geneva
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Generalist finance role - international scope of action |Geneva
- Cash Management/Reporting and Working Capital
- Finance Support
Our client is a mid-sized international group headquartered in Geneva since its inception. The group provides first-class services to its clients, predominantly in the Energy infrastructures world-wide. They became a reference in the industry through a reputation of operational excellence and customer satisfaction.Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), a new role has been created as a Treasury, Cash & Billing Officer (f/m) and we are currently searching for this key position.
Responsibilities are articulated around:
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing banking transactions of the company,
- Manage Supplier payments (national and international): oversee POs generated by departments to Payments,
- Prioritise payments and inform Accounts Payable team,
- Negotiate and follow up debt reconciliation with suppliers,
- Develop strong cash management policies and procedures and communicate them across other functions, from HQ to local affiliates,
- Assess impact of late payments on cash flow status,
- Produce a daily and weekly cash status by handling all bank accounts, including E-Banking, compliance and administration requirements,
- Produce a 13-weeks cash forecast and submit a weekly cash situation to CEO and CFO,
- Spread a "cash culture" across the company and improve related tools/processes.
- Generate monthly invoicing (and adequate re-invoicing),
- Liaise with Operational departments to ensure accuracy of invoicing and follow up of clients' processes.
- Follow Up with CFO and Departments/Country Heads on their budgets,
- Assist CFO in developing a financial strategy for the Group,
- Produce ad-hoc analysis for CEO/CFO,
- Interact with all functions (Accounting, Cost Control, Procurement, Technical and Group subsidiaries) to ensure a strict adherence to Finance policies.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent,
- Demonstrated experience in Treasury / Cash Management, ideally within an international scope,
- Experience of working with emerging countries, having a sense of urgency,
- Detail oriented and accuracy,
- High level of autonomy, desire to set up processes and to improve existing situations,
- This role would fit a candidate looking to take responsibilities and to go beyond a job description,
- Fluent in French & English.
This is unique opportunity for a finance professional looking to expand responsibilities and to be part of a truly international business.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.