Indirect Procurement Manager-Global Brand
Michael Page International, Amsterdam
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Great career opportunity in a well-known Medical Equipment Company|Chance to improve yourself in a dynamic working environment
- Supporting local savings initiatives per country and category;
- Taking an active role in Europe indirect procurement projects;
- Driving procurement strategies together with stakeholders;
- Driving supplier management / development activity, where we own category management;
- Supporting ad-hoc projects as required;
- Delivering to agreed savings targets and closing deals with a signed contract;
- Having bi-monthly reviews of indirect savings initiatives with main stakeholders of countries in scope -and functions;
- Negotiating competitive bids and support local buyers to contract with suppliers;
- Collaborate with Global category leads ;
- Understanding of additional European requirements and needs into Global tenders;
- Mitigating risk and secure supply of contracted services and goods;
- Mitigating the number of suppliers and simplify landscape with Preferred, contract, local, outsource solutions and spot buying vendors.
Our business partner is a well-known Medical Equipment company.
The role will be responsible for:
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Analytic and/or Logistics, economics or other relevant area
6+ years of experience in related area, focusing on CAPEX & Logistics categories
Experienced and advanced skills in Microsoft Office
Language skills: Business level English (speaking and writing), Dutch is a plus
An ability to balance quantitative and qualitative inputs to drive fact-based decisions
Very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to deadlines and guidelines;
Dynamic and adaptable - can quickly and effectively assimilate and drive change and/or new initiatives
Strong team player and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present, influence and collaborate with broad cross functional partners
Our business partner offers a great career opportunity. Apply for more details.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.