Human Resource Business Partner (m/w/d)
Michael Page International, Landshut
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- specialist role with a high degree of personal responsibility|an international company with various career opportunities
- Actively support the business by providing appropriate HR solutions to any personnel related issue.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day employee relations problems, either directly or through advice to linemanagement.
- Participate in the recruitment process and assist in career development issues to ensure that highly qualified personnel are recruited, developed and motivated to achieve business objectives.
- Build strong relationships with the operations by integrating local and corporate values and working closely with them.
- Manage daily administration of employee training and development, performance appraisal and recognition plans.
- Take any necessary action to ensure the accuracy of all payroll outputs and processes at the business unit/area level.
- Conduct routine salary administration tasks, providing advice to managers on the wages and salaries of all employees.
- Supervise the relationships with employee representatives and the local unions and gain their trust to prevent and resolve issues and ensure compliance by both parties.
- Ensure compliance of the organization's practices with applicable labor legislation and collective bargaining of the sector or country.
- Ensures uniform interpretation of labor law. Secures professional legal support from internal or external counsel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Human Resources)
- At least 5 years' related experience preferably in a medium size facility (between 50-100 employees)
- Fluent in English and German
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as HR BP in an international company
- Wide range of HR skills and operational strength
- Possibility to work remotely
- An open, collegial team
- The opportunity to develop further within the company
- Training, further education
Our customer is a global industrial company, represented in more than 20 countries and acts as a global leader in its specialization.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.