Global ERP Training Manager
Michael Page International, Genève
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Comprehensive experience in a relevant ERP training role |Global Approach - Full time role
- Deliver business training in a face-to-face classroom environment, as well as remotely. Provide student support outside of formal learning sessions.
- Lead the design and development of training materials including printed and online items.
- Collect, analyze and discuss metrics about training courses and programs with stakeholders.
- Maintain and support/admin/lead or provide management of a knowledge/learning management system (LMS) that ensures access to training assets.
- Consult with internal and external customers to identify training-related requirements and solutions.
- Support delivery of Train-the-Trainer sessions together with System Implementation partners and provide support and guidance to trainers.
- Test any exercises or demonstrations prior to training delivery
- Administer and manage assets in the organization's internal learning management system and/or external solutions.
- Develop internal and external communications using SharePoint and related tools.
- Facilitate team meetings and maintain meeting summaries and actions, schedules.
- At least five years' experience developing and/or delivering workplace training.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience delivering in-person (classroom) training.
- Experience delivering remote (virtual) training.
- Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools
- Experience with learning management systems
- Experience as a business or technical consultant on system implementation projects
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Ability to build rapport with employees and stakeholders
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.