Senior IT Service Management Specialist
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
We are known as an organisation who want you to come as you are and do work that truly matters. Joining KPMG Ireland is an opportunity to enhance your career, not only in the work that you enjoy doing, but equally through the global connections that you make, the lifelong learning that you can accomplish and the chance to make your mark.
Are you our next Senior IT Service Management Specialist who will support the growth and development of our Service Management Consulting team?
Location: Dublin, as part of our hybrid working model.
Grade: Manager/Associate Director
Contract type: Permanent
Your key responsibilities as part of the team:
* Lead client engagements to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations and Service Management capability.
* Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes.
* Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes
* Leading the procurement, selection, contracting and implementation of IT managed services
Your experience, skills, and capabilities:
Some or all the following skills are desired:
* ITIL practitioner with experience across all IT processes.
* Experienced with IT service management and IT operations including implementing and developing service catalogues and CMDB's.
* Experience of designing and managing Service Level Agreements.
* Experience of service management tooling e,g, Service Now.
* Experience of managed service agreements, outsourcing and procurement (including public procurement) procedures.
* IT contract management.
You will be joining a team of over 150 dedicated technology professionals that is has a market reputation for delivering quality outcomes for our clients. We are growing rapidly across all our services and are looking for professionals interested in joining a team that has a culture of learning, innovation and delivering quality outcomes for our clients. Our team has come from a wide variety of backgrounds and has a diversified set of technology skills, and we are open to anyone that can match our values and fit to our culture.
Here's how KPMG can benefit more than just your career:
All of our employees are given a benefits package which they can tailor to suit their individual preferences. Our range of benefits include:
* Discounted health insurance
* The purchase of additional annual leave
* Frequent social events to help you build your network
* Early finish Fridays on bank holiday weekends and throughout the summer months.
* Relocation assistance for those moving to Ireland
* Complimentary access to a range of Learning & Development programmes including LinkedIn Learning.
When you join KPMG, your performance manager will support you to ensure that you are enhancing your skills from day one. You will also receive continuous support from our award-winning Business School where you will be continuously encouraged to deepen your knowledge and expertise within your chosen career path.
In addition to this, we are the only one of the Big Four firms to announce promotions four times per year, giving you frequent opportunities for progression throughout your career with us.
Inclusion & Diversity
Inclusion, diversity, and equity are part of who we are at KPMG. We embrace diversity of background, experience, and perspective and we're committed to inclusion and equity at every level. At KPMG, we want to attract and retain the best talent. We recognise the strength that comes from having a diverse workforce and building a culture where we support all our people to achieve their potential. Visit https://home.kpmg/ie/en/home/careers/graduate/inclusion-diversity.html to learn more.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Shauna Maguire.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow #KPMGLife on social media You can find us on LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
Please note we do not require Agency assistance for this role.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position, but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.