Chief Financial Officer / Financial Director
Michael Page International, Bern
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Leadership experience in a challenging environment|Based in Switzerland (Berner Oberland)
- Develop a new financial strategy and execute it with a small team.
- Lead financial controlling, accounting, audit, as well as budgeting and forecasting.
- Lead, manage, develop, and organize the finance organization, implementing new processes to meet business needs.
- Provide timely insights into financial trends and forecasts as a catalyst for proactive business management.
- Analyze the company's financial results with respect to budget, trends, costs, and risks.
- Lead transformative projects and cross-functional resources.
- Serve the President with all relevant finance and business needs.
- Ensure alignment with Swiss GAAP standards and lead an Accountant.
- Collaboration with international associations, committees, and external partner organizations.
- Responsible for human resources.
- Manage special projects and diverse administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent. An MBA is an advantage.
- 10-15 years of experience as a business unit Controller, Finance Director, or CFO in an SME.
- Ability to navigate diverse financial topics and translate results into recommendations for the president and the association committee.
- Proven success in leading the financial function for an international growing (SME).
- Strong project management and hands-on operational finance transformation experience.
- Finance background with proficiency in modeling moderate to complex financial problems.
- Proactive, independent, self-starter with drive and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills and the ability to deal with international external stakeholders.
- Media and marketing strategies or industrial background.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to work in the office for 4 days (travel is not required).
- Exciting Workplace
- Flexibility (remote option)
- New possibility with high responsibily
- Driven and ambitios environment
Our client is an international association located in the greater Bern area. Due to their expansion plans, we are seeking a CFO to lead and build a small new finance team. This newly created position will report directly to the President of the company. A newly formed position has been created to oversee media and marketing efforts.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.