Product Manager Payments (CoCA) (m/f/d)
Deutsche Lufthansa, Neu-Isenburg
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
In your role, you will be responsible to manage the AirPlus Corporate Card Product and its ongoing developments to meet our customer and regulatory requirements.
As Product Manager you will manage and optimize the company's payment products as well as their processes and technical setup based on customer feedback, regulatory, tax law or legal requirements
* Identification, specification and evaluation of product requirements (with input from various user groups and stakeholders)
* Be the product expert towards internal and external customers
* Ensure customer value and viability for your product
* Close alignment with company-wide and international stakeholders
* Understand and translate market specific conditions and requirements into a global product setup
* Plan, develop and conduct trainings for customers and colleagues
* Plan and develop customer communications jointly with Communications
* Your profile:
Graduated in business studies, economics or business informatics or in a comparable field
* Gathered at least 3 years work experience in product operations or management, preferably in the payment industry
* You are comfortable with agile working and design thinking - preferrable you are already SAFe certified
* You drive change and are proactive with a high level of ownership
* You have excellent communication skills and are self-confident to work in an international environment and across different hierarchy levels
* Fluent in German and English is a must, any other language would be beneficial
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.