Michael Page International, Warsaw
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Technical B2B company|International environment
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the Polish market considering the group's strategy.
- Manage the sales and service teams, ensuring efficiency and goal achievement.
- Monitor and analyze the market and competition, identifying new business opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and negotiate sales agreements.
- Active business development by seeking new customers.
- Strong cooperation with production, logistics, finance, and other departments.
- Professional experience as a sales director in the technical industry (B2B sales)
- Master's Degree Level in Technical education
- Experience in working with P&L: budget preparation and implementation
- Ability to lead a team and achieve results.
- Excellent command English oral and written.
- Strong knowledge of the automotive market and aftersales in Poland.
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Work in a dynamic technical industry environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Work in an international team.
- A conducive work environment for personal and professional growth.
Our client is looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales Director who will be responsible for expanding our business in Poland and overseeing the service activities. If you are a professional with a passion for the technical industry and have experience in managing sales and service teams, this job opportunity is for you
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.