Senior Strategic Account Manager
Michael Page International, Amsterdam
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Great opportunity in an international operating company|Fast growing, international enterprise active within the mobility space
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner's strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners' pain points and identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service's quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Leverage deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner's service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- In addition to English, you are fluent in Dutch
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, including experience directly advising and persuading, and negotiating with customers
- Data-driven and operationally savvy, you seek to leverage operational success into long-term partner retention and revenue growth
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers' successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy: you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Able to travel and excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- A challenging job where no one day is the same;
- Working in an international environment;
- Enough space for your personal development and ambitions;
- A good pension plan
The cleint is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person's daily commute to reducing humanity's collective environmental footprint - we've got huge goals.
You will serve as our partners' trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners within Via, championing new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partner's service size and scope. What You'll Do:
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.