Commercial Manager - Europe
Michael Page International, Waalwijk
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
- Work for a company with worldwide recognized expertise|Be in charge of the commercial truck division
- Develop and implement the division's strategic plans and initiatives to achieve sales and growth objectives;
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives to promote truck sales and brand awareness;
- Maintain a strong understanding of market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities, and provide recommendations for product enhancements or new product development;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients, dealers, and partners to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Collaborate with the supply chain and operations team to ensure the availability of truck inventory, timely delivery, and efficient operations to meet customer demands;
- Monitor and analyze divisional financial performance, ensuring adherence to budget and taking corrective actions when necessary;
- Regularly report on divisional performance to senior management, providing insights and recommendations for improvements;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to truck sales and operations;
- You will get the opportunity to build your own sales team in the future;
- Have an entrepreneurial mind set and demonstrate a can do mentality.
- Bachelor's degree in International Business, or a related field (MBA preferred);
- Proven experience of at least 8-10 years in sales and management roles within the truck industry or a related field;
- Proven track record in truck business with a comprehensive network throughout Europe;
- Strong knowledge of the truck business, market trends, and customer needs;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans that drive sales growth and market penetration;
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse workforce;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients, dealers, and internal stakeholders;
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify business opportunities, analyze data, and make data-driven decisions;
- Proficient in using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant tools;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and manage multiple priorities effectively;
- Preferably Dutch native and fluent in English;
- You are available for frequent international travelling (mainly in Europe);
- Your home base is the Netherlands;
- Entrepreneur with a can-do mentality.
- Good basic salary with an interesting bonus element;
- Working conditions in accordance with the collective Labor agreement Tires and Wheels;
- A warm welcome by 500 enthusiastic (inter)national colleagues;
- Vitality is rewarded with 2 extra days of leave;
- Free access to our own gym;
- Every day fresh fruit and a healthy lunch is served in our own restaurant;
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing company, based in a brand new office building;
- Fun parties, drinks and other fun activities;
- You can make a difference by creating your own success!
Our client keeps companies on the move with the best tyre solutions.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.