LIME Search&Connection, Amsterdam
- Unlock Salary Benchmark*
Cycling moves the world forward. Accell Group designs simple and smart solutions in order to create a fantastic cycling experience for everyone who uses their bikes. They are the European market leader in e-bikes and second largest in bicycle parts and accessories. With numerous leading European bicycle brands under one roof, Accell Group has a flat organizational structure with a holding company and subsidiaries. The size of the subsidiaries varies from about 20 to over 500 employees. In total, Accell Group employs approximately 3,700 people across 15 countries and produces around 900.000 bikes per year. Our bikes and related products are sold to dealers and consumers in more than 80 countries. Since 2022, the company is owned by KKR and Teslin, and the objective is to double the business in size in the next 4 to 5 years. One of the elements of accelerating the commercial growth is to grow local bike brands in other European countries.
The job profile
To facilitate Accell Group’s growth and optimize financial management support for the business, Finance is undergoing a major transformation. The Finance team at the new HQ in Amsterdam will consist of a number of highly qualified finance professionals who will be working closely with the Board and will be managing the local finance teams in the different countries. We're looking for a talented and motivated FP&A Analyst to join the dynamic Global FP&A team. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of financial planning and analysis, helping drive Accell Group’s success by providing crucial insights and playing a central role in budgeting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with various departments to gather budget/forecast inputs in a consolidation tool (e.g. Onestream), analyze historical data, and develop accurate and comprehensive budgets or forecast;
- Create and maintain detailed financial models to support budgeting and forecasting activities;
- Monitor and analyze budget/forecast vs. actual performance, identifying and explaining variances.
“Accell Group is a purpose-driven company, consciously taking into account the impact of their business operations on people, the environment and society whilst focusing on new market opportunities, growth and innovation. As the new FP&A Analyst, you act as key enabler to achieve Accel Group’s vision and help drive her success by providing crucial insights.”
The ideal candidate
As the new FP&A Analyst, you are able to turn external and internal data into valuable insights and bring numbers to life. You bring the analytical capacity and eagerness to really understand and grasp the key drivers and complexity of the business in order to add value.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. An additional MBA or CFA is a plus;
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis, including a focus on budgeting and forecasting, minimal of 5 years;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with an ability to work with complex financial data;
- Proficiency in financial modeling, strong Excel skills and experience or interest in working with PowerBi and/or other business intelligence systems as well as consolidation programs;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Tobias.
The Experteer Benchmark is an Experteer service that shows you the estimated market value of a specific position. It is not given by the recruiters, and it is an estimate based solely on market data.
Experteer's estimation is based on both the analysis of internal data, as well as external information. The Experteer Benchmark is the average market value at the respective level. This value may be up to 15% higher or lower in each company (greater variation may be possible in individual cases).
The Recruiter Benchmark serves as a reference. The actual salary to be obtained depends on factors such as professional experience and expertise.